About V-Label GmbH
V-Label GmbH in Switzerland coordinates the international cooperation of V-Label, which has been an internationally recognized and protected trademark since 1996.
To date, it is the only international vegan and vegetarian label granted by local organizations, comparable to a franchise. Local organizations like Swissveg, ProVeg International, Vegane Gesellschaft Österreich, Unión Vegetariana Española, Fundación Vegetarianos Hoy, Vegetariërsbond, Dansk Vegetarisk Forening, and many more are already involved.
Since most of the certification work takes place locally in the individual countries, the majority of the income remains locally. This allows the control work to be carried out professionally and local organizations to be supported. A small part of the income goes to V-Label GmbH in Winterthur to maintain brand protection and to extend it to other countries and product categories. In addition, the company also co-finances the international advertising for V-Label, operates the international website and databases, and ensures through coordination that the controls are equally strict in all countries. There are already local partners in over 25 countries, and we are constantly looking for more!
Location: worldwide, except countries where we already have V-Label representatives*
Application deadline: open until filled
Start date: as soon as possible
- You benefit from
- an additional source of funding and exchange opportunities with other organizations and food companies
- ready-to-use licensing documents and marketing materials
- more than 20 years of experience collected by an international community, provided through various communication channels
- good reachable support via video conference tools, phone, instant messenger, etc.
- People, animals, and the environment benefit from license revenues that are effectively invested in local charitable projects
- Consumers benefit from particularly good quality management due to the local presence of representatives and a label that they can quickly recognise abroad or on imported products
- Due to the local presence of the representative, companies benefit from a customer service that speaks the local language and knows the local conditions.
- Certification and Licensing
- Certification and Licensing of vegan and vegetarian products on the basis of the V-Label criteria
- Negotiating contracts
- Creating price offers
- General customer care
- Coordinating on-site inspections
- Pursuing trademark infringements
- Developing and implementing a local sales strategy
- Taking online and in-person actions to acquire new customers
- Visiting international fairs and other events for proactive acquisition
- Defining and tracking monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Marketing (B2B and B2C)
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Developing social media and blog posts, press releases, articles, and other communication materials
- Developing and designing assets for local marketing activities
- Managing and building relationships with media and digital influencers
- Coordinating press inquiries and interviews
- Increasing brand awareness
- Translating internal documents (forms, contracts, marketing material, etc.)
- Attending meetings and calls with the international team as required
- Developing knowledge of plant-based related issues and trends
- A team of at least two people
- Professional experience in certification, nutrition, quality management or food science and marketing & sales
- Excellent English (level: minimum ca. C1) and local language (level: minimum ca. C2) skills; any additional language is a plus
- Main contact person is available Mo-Fr, 9-5 for meetings
- You can contribute at least 20 hours per week to the V-Label project
- Your organization is not selling any consumer goods themselves (except merchandise).
- You are willing to travel to international V-Label meetings
- You can assure data protection and data safety
- Strong collaboration and excellent interpersonal skills with a positive & proactive work attitude and the ability to maintain positive employee relations
- Willingness to communicate effectively with a wide range of international people, both in person and via telephone/online
- Willingness to undertake appropriate training as required
- NGOs (especially those promoting vegan and vegetarian lifestyle)
- Your organization does not promote other vegan and/or vegetarian labels
Become part of a great team and work with us to create a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter and CV. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and also tell us how you found this job ad. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
*Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Mexico, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia , Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.